Sharing the Badger pride

Posted on 10. Dec, 2012 by in Academic Departments, Alumni, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Biological Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics, Gift Report, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Issues, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Students

Ryan Heintz

Ryan Heintz

By the time you are reading this message, I will have completed a tremendous chapter in my life. I am a December 2012 graduate of the UW-Madison Department of Mechanical Engineering, and I’m very proud to join the ranks of more than 45,000 UW-Madison engineering alumni around the globe.

As a four-year member of the UW Marching Band, I’ve had the privilege of performing before tens of thousands of loyal Badger fans and the unforgettable experience of seeing two Rose Bowls. I’ve also been able to get to know many alumni through my job as student caller for the UW Telefund.  One of the best parts of the job is hearing your stories about the impact this university has made on your life.

If you recognize my name, thanks for picking up the phone! And thanks to those of you who have decided to give back to the College of Engineering over the years. I can tell you that your gifts make a big difference to students. That’s why I became a donor this year to our student and young alumni fund, Connect for Life. It was a unique opportunity to have my gift matched 2-to-1 by the college Industrial Advisory Board, a group of dedicated alumni leaders.

If, like me, you’ve graduated within the past three years, you are eligible for this generous program. I hope you’ll consider a gift as well.

On, Wisconsin!
Ryan Heintz

Tags: , , ,